ICT Schools has been instrumental in leading the way in the growth of the Massage Therapy and Shiatsu Therapy professions in Canada. Over the years of its existence ICT Schools has made many professional contributions which include:
- The development and adaptation of orthopedic assessment methods currently used by massage therapists today;
- Expansion to a 2200-hour program doubling the educational standards in Ontario in the 1980’s;
- The first provincially registered Shiatsu Therapy program in Ontario;
- The first Massage Therapy Teacher Certification Program;
- Exclusive access to Suikodo® Therapy training developed by Sensei Mitsuki Kikkawa, Shiatsu Master.